Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can anyone teel me of a good website to view for style suggestions for mature ladies short haircuts?

As most of the regular users would know I had my hair cut in a 'boyish' very short style about a week ago. I bought some styling mud yesterday and would like to see some more styling suggestions /pictures.





Anyone know of some good websites to view for mature ladies, not teenagers ?





Which styling products do you recommend ?Can anyone teel me of a good website to view for style suggestions for mature ladies short haircuts?
Thank you sooo much for asking this question. I also have short hair and could use some ideas.Can anyone teel me of a good website to view for style suggestions for mature ladies short haircuts?
I typed in 'hair styles for older women' into a search window and came up with dozens of sites, too many to list names but you can check it out by doing the same. I also just went to a shorter cut and now need to learn all over how to style it. Have fun with the new do!
There is a magazine named ';More'; which is aimed at women 40+.


Their website is www.more.com. You can go there and click on a tab labeled Style, although right now they're showing women who have mostly long hair. You can look at that site every couple of weeks and see what they have new.
If you go to Plum's site...try the one in the first pic and put it up as your avatar!!!LOL!! That would drive me nuts!! I just cut my hair shoulder length and it looks good when I go out after fixing it..but it's back to very long again because it's easier to take care of!!! Good Luck!!!
http://hubpages.com/slide/Pictures-Of-Sh鈥?/a>


Any brand styling gel and hairspray work fine. I use Aussie. I also use Bed Head Manipulator and a styling wax. The less expensive products work just as well as the expensive ones.
I have worn my hair short for many years, It is very curly and needs nothing but but a pick to fluff it up. Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment