Sunday, February 28, 2010

What do you think of asymmetrical haircuts?

i think i am going to get one. and i'm going to dye the tips black. how do you think that will look?What do you think of asymmetrical haircuts?
Weird, which is obviously what you're going for...What do you think of asymmetrical haircuts?
They are for EMO kids.... dont do it.
I think that rather than an asymmetrical cut, you should get a razored cut. I think that, especially with black tips, these cuts look less heavy and aren't as difficult to maintain when they begin to grow out. I do love assymetrical cuts, like inverse bobs and what not but they are also a bit of maintenence when they begin to grow out and loose their original shape.
it will look Gr8. but depends on how u carry yrself. good luck;)
Not a fan of them, but then I'm older. I think it's a younger generation thing.





the best description I can give of the haircut is ';lop-sided' and not very flattering to the wearer. It draws too much attention away from the person by having everyone stare at the hair.





I guess it would make a statement if that's your intent. I give those cuts a second and third look, but it's not necessarily a positive thing for the wearer.





What you need to think about:


Does the haircut project what you want others to think when they see you?


Would it matter if people stared at you?


Do you just need something different for a while? (If this is the case don't get it cut in a style that can't be cut symmetrical if you don't like it.)





If you just want to try it, make sure you can change it if you don't like the outcome. Extremely short hair takes a long time to grow!





I don't think you would hurt a soul by gtting the haircut so in that respect, I'd say do it. Just don't be upset with the reactions you get. Be able to live with it if you don't like it.
I think asymmetrical haircuts look horrible!! it basically looks you let someone cut your hair that had NO idea what in the world they were doing... not to mention,... they look soo weird!! but maybe you're into that?

No comments:

Post a Comment