Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I explain to my mom that I hate getting $5 haircuts?

She thinks it's perfectly fine. And if we are going on vacation getaways to Cancun, I don't understand why we can't spend more than five dollars on my yearly haircut. I know this isn't a serious thing, but please help.How can I explain to my mom that I hate getting $5 haircuts?
Are the $5 haircuts that bad? I suppose it depends on what kind of style you want.


Maybe try the subtle approach first. You could ask her if you could try a different salon for your next cut, because you've heard they're good at doing a particular hairstyle that you'd like to try. Or you could ask her to let you go somewhere else for a special occasion, like a birthday or back-to-school or something, and then once you've tried another salon or more expensive cut and she's realised it hasn't broken the bank, she might be more willing to let you go again.





It's a bit tricky. Mother politics always are! But they are reasonable, so you could just tell her honestly you'd prefer if she didn't scrimp on something as occasional (as it sounds) as your haircut if the former approach didn't work.





Good luck!How can I explain to my mom that I hate getting $5 haircuts?
oooh, you're in a tough situation. May be you should mention that you want to drastically change you hair? And that it might be best to splurge a little so the cut would work out fine.





Or since you say that you only get your haircut once a year just say that you only get your haircut once a year so what's ten more dollars going to hurt? It'll be money well spent





and if all else fails, get your own money and go get a haircut solo and then mention to your mother that it your money you can spend it on whatever you like.
Just tell her the truth, say mom i think that we should go somewere else to get my hair cut because im afraide that the less we pay the badder teh hair cut will be, i promise it wont cost much more


hope i helped





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjJLNRMhN5elyNmPbO001jrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090817193319AAK2DdN
tell her i just want you to spend a little more money on my haircut i really dont feel like im getting a quailty hair cut that is 5 dollars i want to spend more money on a hair cut because i feel they jst arent quality
tell her that u feel like a cheapskake and they never come out good, i said that to my mom and now i spend 30 dollars but i just dont get it cut as often
Tell her you want a good quality hair cut
Tell her what you told us.


Maybe help around the house to earn money for your haircutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment