Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some cute haircuts for round faces?

I have a round face, and I would love to make it look thinner! I am 16 years old, and I really need a new haircut! I have long blonde hair, and side bangs.





Pictures ? Ideas ?


Thanks!What are some cute haircuts for round faces?
try some haircuts like kelly clarksons :) she always has a cute hairstyle.


http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/1924_1626_Clarkson-Kelly-121503-lo.jpg


http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/images/kelly-clarkson-medium-round.jpgWhat are some cute haircuts for round faces?
Well, If you want to make your face look somewhat thinner, then I suggest keeping your hair long. If you cut it too short, it will make your face look rounder. Maybe make some layers... but keep it long.
Get bangs I have a round face and the bangs really popped out my eyes if u go to sallys beuty store get a bumpit it's a volumizing hair tool it makes my face look slender

No comments:

Post a Comment