Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where can I go to ';try on'; a variety of haircuts by uploading a photo of myself online?

What are some websites that let you upload a picture of yourself and try on different hairstyles/cuts virtually?


Without having to pay, or go through a bunch of crap to get there, preferably. Direct links are appreciated. Thanks!Where can I go to ';try on'; a variety of haircuts by uploading a photo of myself online?
haircuts.comWhere can I go to ';try on'; a variety of haircuts by uploading a photo of myself online?
u wanna try haircut....u can use photo changin softawre..bt it only works in windows 2000 nd lesser....


u can download it from download.com
I don't know any websites, but you can get a normal picture of you then, print out hairstyles and cut them out and get them to fit your face.





try that.





xxx hope i helped xxx 000 good luck 000

No comments:

Post a Comment