Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some cute short haircuts and styles?

I am getting my hair cut short this saturday and my stylist just told me to bring her a picture of what I want. Im going from having hair way past my shoulders to above my shoulders hair style. Please post pictures if you can.What are some cute short haircuts and styles?
Ok, I can help but honey, I need to know what color you hair is so I can see what I'm working with! Anyway I'll try my best to help you. You can choose which one would suits you better!


Hope I could help sweetie!


xxxWhat are some cute short haircuts and styles?
With the little one on the way, don't hesitate to go really short, it will make your like a lot easier this summer. If you have the courage I would recommend a Mia Farrow (google mia farrow pixie). It is a very short haircut, but extremely low maitenance and very stylish. Good luck with your haircut and new baby!
If you can post a pic so that people can see your face shape and or facial features,that would be great. When hairstylist choose a style for you they are choosing a style that fits you. Try to post some pics so that people know what to look for. Good Luck!!!
http://www.hairstyleschat.com/images/cut鈥?/a>











answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
get it cut w the lining of ur jaw and a nice side swept bang wud probably b appealing. But a ur sylist they really shud give u advice not just let u do somethin that mite b awful
A bob with bangs is nice.
  • money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment