Friday, February 26, 2010

What type of haircuts is best to thin out thick hair?

I have very long thick wavy (semi-curly) hair. I want to thin it out. What kind of haircut would be the best for my type of hair? I'm thinking layers...but not sure what type of layers.What type of haircuts is best to thin out thick hair?
layers will take off some weight but add volume, but i thing that they would look nice with your hair. But if you want to make your hair even thinner i'd ask you hair styler the best way. they are trainned and more professional than anyone on here!What type of haircuts is best to thin out thick hair?
a layered razor cut its really in these days
um my hair is like that and mine has all over layers, w/ not 2 much length difference in each layer, and it's razored. razoring thins out the hair but the hair looks no different than it did b4, except that it's thinner, so that should help u i think!
If you want your hair to be more thin, I would suggest to get a lot of shorter layers. When you go to your hair stylist explain the problem you are having.


Thick hair can be razored to give it a more healthy moveable look. I know because I have mine razored and I have thick hair!
Just use GHDs then you wont need to thin it out it will look as if youve got nice thick hair extensions in that's what i do. Don't go for layers as they will take forever to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment