Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some good haircuts for a heart shaped head and black thin fine hair?

If you had any ideas or haircuts for a black thin fine faired heart shaped head, could you sent the pics to me? i'm looking for a new hairstyle since im bored with my long hair, and due to a craZy punk hairstylist my bangs are now up to my eyebrows instead of my chest, so take taht into consideration, Thanks!!What are some good haircuts for a heart shaped head and black thin fine hair?
try http://www.hairstyles.com or haircuts.com or homebeautytips.comWhat are some good haircuts for a heart shaped head and black thin fine hair?
Have any pics of you? Take some of you up against a plain white wall and then upload them onto your computer. Seventeen magazine has an online makeover thing where you can try on different eye makeups and hairstyles! check it out: http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>
do a scene hair
are u a boy or girl im me then i have ideas and u might want to include that ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment