Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are some good haircuts for a brunette with an oval face?

I want to get my haircut and I have really long dark hair. I don't want to lose the length because I love it...but I want to change it up with layers and maybe a wisp in the front.





Can someone give me links to a haircut that is kind of similar...or w/e you think is cute!





THANKS GUYS!!What are some good haircuts for a brunette with an oval face?
for you any haircut that longate's your face ..you don't have an oval shape face.


check this website out and find what you like


http://talk.hairboutique.com/What are some good haircuts for a brunette with an oval face?
Any hairstyle will look good on you. Oval face shape is the most IDEAL shape to have!





My suggestion is texturizing. Have your stylist use her razor on the interior hair, it will give you a funky uneven layered look. By using the razor on just the interior hair your length will stay. Then I would get some defining cream and use it on the uneven layers to bring out the texture. A swoop bang would be cute too! (IMO)
get a razor cut and invest in some styling products. a razor cut gives your hair edgyyy you can always loook upp razor cuts for long hair. trust me and if you have realllly thick hair it cuts downn the frizz and bluk
uM... pObElY oNe ThAt Is LiKe CrAzY

No comments:

Post a Comment