Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are some good indie haircuts for guys?

So i really want to grow my hair out and kind of an indie look.


Can anybody get me some pics of guys' indie haircuts?





What i'm looking for specifically is the style where its like the bangs are long and across the face over one eye maybe (not emo) and not as long in the back.





Please, PLEASE don't tell me to google up my own images.


That doesn't answer my question @ all.What are some good indie haircuts for guys?
uuhhh that haircut is so gay now.....indie is like whatever...meaning you dont have to do anything to your hair..if you have wavy hair grow it out ...not uptil shoulders but pretty longWhat are some good indie haircuts for guys?
Channel Keith Murray from WAS. :)





http://www.flickr.com/photos/queensofsou鈥?/a>
there's no such thing as indie hair, but i think you might find what you're looking for if you find some pictures of gael garcia bernal

No comments:

Post a Comment