Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What and where can I get easy haircuts that you just have to brush?

I need tips for what kind of hairstyle and where to get them , I want something that you just come out of bed and just brush and then go out the door. help me, please.What and where can I get easy haircuts that you just have to brush?
Do what I did. I went to a bookstore that had a large selection of magazines and found several mags. that had a lot of photos in them. I went through the magazine and pulled out the ones that I liked and took them to my hair stylist. She looked them over, decided which ones would look best with my face shape and off we went! I now have great hair and my girl keeps changing the style with every haircut, so I don't have boring hair. You will have to ask your stylist what haircuts you could have with your hair and face shape.What and where can I get easy haircuts that you just have to brush?
go to ur stylist and tell them ur style needs and whether u have naturally straight, wavy, or curly hair. being experts, they can pick the best cut for you.
  • money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment