Friday, February 26, 2010

Ideas for short haircuts that are practical and cool for lots of time outdoors?

I'm thinking of cutting my hair so that it's not hanging down my back, but I can still (barely) fit it into a ponytail. I intend to spend a lot of time outdoors this summer and need something that doesn't make my head very hot. Any suggestions would be great. I'm going to cut it at home, so nothing too fancy, and probably not layers. Just something, cute, practical, and easy to handle. Thanks in advance!Ideas for short haircuts that are practical and cool for lots of time outdoors?
my friend has really cute hair and she is constantly outdoors. she hunts and fishes. she has it in a kind of layered bob. you can also do short bangs. there's a lot of ways to do it actually now that i think of it...Ideas for short haircuts that are practical and cool for lots of time outdoors?
Try looking at this site http://www.myhaircuts.com/medium-haircut鈥?/a>





It sounds like you should just get it cut of shoulder length-maybe a bit shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment