Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some good hair products for short haircuts?

I just got my hair cut, it's the shortest I've ever had it and I need good products for volume, texture, and such. There's a great variety of what I could use but what's good?What are some good hair products for short haircuts?
try The tresemme brand of shampoo and conditioner that's for voluming hair and adding texture it works for me and add's alot of volume trust me its just what your looking for!What are some good hair products for short haircuts?
John Frieda. Luxury, too...xx
umm depends what soet of look you want ?? if you want a wet look then i would go for shockwaves if you just want volume then look for the mouse from sunsilk its ment to be good
i would use sunsilk volume and texture but also all u really need is a good curler and moose or gel and it would be fine
theres a new line out called pantene texturize.. i heard it works really well.. you should try it out..
waxes and pomades -- they can make short hair do anything!
NAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment