Sunday, February 28, 2010

What good haircuts are great for redheads?

Im a redhead, and my hair isnt that really dark red, its a bit lighter. Anyway, at the moment my hair style is straight with a little hanging down fringe, which is kinda boring. But I have curly hair, and I hate it, so any good haircuts for redheads? Pictures, websites? Thanks so much! Much love. xoWhat good haircuts are great for redheads?
I hope you learn to love your curly hair. I have curly hair %26amp; when I was young I hated mine to. What I discovered was the people who gave me a hard time about my hair were jealous, once I came to that conclusion I now love my hair. I hope you get there to before you destroy your hair, the reason I say this is because there are more bald women then men, They wear wigs to hide there baldness. Straightening %26amp; all chemicals that you use damage hair, that also includes any heat from any source, another thing that you've been told your entire life is good for hair is not that's brushing or combing. Good Luck Hope this helps (*.:.*) C 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment