Sunday, February 28, 2010

How long do you go between haircuts?

My hairdresser is a little pissed with me cause I waited 3 months. Is he right, or does he want my money because he just had twins?


I am not bald by the way.How long do you go between haircuts?
Go as long as you want in between haircuts, but ....... if you want to keep the shape of your cut and have healthy hair the rule of thumb is 4-6 weeks for guys or girls with short hair and then anywhere from 6-12 weeks for people with longer hair. If you are growing your hair out, I recommend waiting closer to the 12 week side unless you use a lot of heat styling tools then you need to go more often to get the ends trimmed, say every 8 weeks.How long do you go between haircuts?
No,I've waited a 1 year before getting another hair cut
I usually go one month or so...but my hair doesn't get very ';long'; its really really short.





not bald either hahaha





but, i dont know why your hairdresser would be pissed about it...thats weird. I think he just wants your money...is he the owner or something? If so, then he really does want your moneez and he'll say anything to get those moneez from you!





go to a new hairdresser...he seems a little out of wack.
What is a hairdresser ??


Haven't gone to one since I was 13.........traumatic experience :-).





Why don't you cut yourself or have somebody do it for you ? Or just get a ponytail....or curling iron........don't know :-)
1 he wants your money.


2 he has to work with longer hair


3 go find another hairdresser its really unprofessional to be pissed at a customer.
Sometimes I go close to half a year, maybe more, before going down there. It's just hair. Not like I'll die from saving twenty dollars.
It depends on your hair and your cut. but in the end, it's really your own opinion as to how long you let it go and when you really need a cut. It's not like not going for a medical checkup or an eye exam! Bad hair won't kill you. Of course, your hairdresser would be thrilled if you used his services every week. Let him rant all he wants, but it's your hair and your money. Do what you want to do.
I go 4-6 months. Cut it short and grow it out. I'm such a scruffbag. lol
That would depend on how quickly your hair grows (this can vary depending on the time of year) and what you are doing with your hair.





I go every 5-6 weeks, my hair grows about an inch in that time.





You might consider a new hair dresser.
about 5-6 weeks inbetween
sounds like hes just wanting your money. it doesnt matter how long you wait, its your hair and your decision. besides a few trims here and there i dont cut my hair... but then again im female and your male. but if hes a good barber then he knows how to follow your crown and your previous hair cut lines. just tell him to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment