Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircuts!!!!!!!!?

hi. i am a teen and i am going to get my hair cut today. my hair is layered but it is still thick and it is about 5 inches longer than my shoulders. I want to get my hair cut to where I can see a difference but I don't want it too short because I want my hair to grow longer. what should i do??Haircuts!!!!!!!!?
i had the exact same length before! this is what i got: i got it cut just past my shoulders, i got it layered again because they tend to dissapear and i got more bangs but ones that are on one side of your head. its really cute! i love it because when it was longer it was sooooo hard to maintain and now it sooooooo easy! its cool (as in not hot) and its hot (as in good looking). lol! its so easy to just pull up into a ponytail and its nice a breezy and great! i LOVE this haircut! i still have length but its a shorter length! if that makes sense? its not too much of a change and its just plain lovely! all in all this haircut is great because its cute, cool, hawt, gorgous, adorable, easy, simple, sweet and VERY VERY great! i love it. its not too big of a change but you can definatly tell the difference! i hope i helped! good luck!Haircuts!!!!!!!!?
hey you look really good! glad i could help!

Report Abuse



is it short or curly? if it is curly get long layers and cut a little below ur shoulder. i just did that and i lovee my hair. if it is straight just get it cut to ur shoulder and maybe get bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment