Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are some really good emo haircuts for girls?

My hair touches my shoulders and I have bangs...should I just get choppy layers?What are some really good emo haircuts for girls?
Check out some of these pictures and see if you find anything you like: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/o鈥?/a>What are some really good emo haircuts for girls?
dont get it cut if you were really sad and wanted to feel better you would get help from someone who went to collage for this stuff
if you get a lot of layers, dont make them even. if you have lots of choppy ones, you can flip your hair over and spray hair spray in it and it will look good i promise! messy=good
idk i like my hair long so srry.
I would go with it being angled up in the back with layers. It looks hot that way.
I like mine right now, and someone called mine 'scene' the other day. My length (the undersize of your hair) is around the mid-top of my shoudlers, and it gets slightly shorter as it goes up. On top, it's only about two or three inches. When it's styled just right, my hair sort of looks like a heart shape on top. I'm happy with it. :) Good luck. you can also check out the madradhair livejournal page.

No comments:

Post a Comment