Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is a website where i can find a variety of haircuts for teens?

I'm really into bangs, but not straight across ones. I like side swept and stuff like that. i'm also trying to grow my hair out so i would like medium to long hairstyles. any help is appreciated!What is a website where i can find a variety of haircuts for teens?
its not really for teens but im 14 and i think it has really good styles


xXxWhat is a website where i can find a variety of haircuts for teens?
I recently got my hair cut, and just described what I wanted and they gave it to me! Also, you could try Google-Imaging hairstyles like that, you'd be surprised!
Go to google and search ';haircuts for teens'; it will come up with LOTS of websites. like www.hairmixer.com is a good one too.
Google Images or Photobucket.
latest-hairstyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment