Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are the best haircuts for people with thick hair?

I have an oval shaped face, which is good for almost any hairstyle... BUT my hair is super thick. I usually have it a little longer than shoulder length and a few long layers. I have long side-swept bangs. But I'm sick of that look. I wanted to cut it short (maybe like the middle of my neck) and get short bangs and a few layers? But I don't want my head to look like a mushroom! Help!What are the best haircuts for people with thick hair?
lots and lots of layers... and of course front bangsWhat are the best haircuts for people with thick hair?
i am just like you and ill tell you what i did...i first of all got in thinned...if you go to a good barber they know how to do that...chin lengh bangs...about 6 layers and leave your longest layer where it right now...tell the barber you want your layers to build around your face...i hope you understand what i am saying...good luck and whatever you do i am sure you will look beautiful. 鈾?Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment