Sunday, February 28, 2010

How many girls out there have super short haircuts?

I recently chopped off all my hair so it is a pixie cut. Just wondering who had the guts to cut theirs off too. Do you like it really short? I find it really easy to manage.How many girls out there have super short haircuts?
I have had really short hair off and on since '98. I will grow it out to my shoulders, but then get tired of it and chop it off. I love that I can spike it, or put little twistys and tiny clips in it when I have it short. and it is SO low maintanence!!! there is almost no way that you can have a bad hairday!!!How many girls out there have super short haircuts?
I loved my hair short. It was cute. It shows off a pretty face, and it takes courage. I grew mine out when I moved to NYC, though, because the upkeep (the $85 cuts every 4 weeks) nearly put me in the poorhouse. It was so easy, though. I do miss it sometimes!!
Short is cute depending on the girl. From a guy's perspective, it isn't a big deal. People get used to things. I think you might just be shocked now because your not used to it, but in a month or two, itll be like you had long hair.
i used to have short hair but now my hair is up to my shoulder. to tell u the truth, i look hecka ugly with short hair.
i love it super short because i don't have to comb or wash it that often! YAY
niki
  • money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment