Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are some good websites for black women haircuts?

I am a black female and I have had long hair all of my life and I think it's time for a change. I need some haircut ideas. Im not tryin to do any drastic cutting to my hair, maybe shoulder length. I just need a couple haircuts that I can choose from. Im lookin for something very cute and stylish. If you kno any websites or ideas, please let me kno. Im also looking 2 color my hair.What are some good websites for black women haircuts?
longhaircareforum.com


nappturality.com


naturallycurly.com


motowngirl.com


fotki.com


afrobella.com


youtube.com





Check out people's fotkis and youtube.com. Look in Black hair care magazines. Also look at black celebrities who have hair styles you like and bring that picture to a hairstylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment