Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can I find a website for haircuts based on my face shape?

I have a round face and long brown hair. I want bangs but am hesitant to accentuate the fullness of my face. Where can I find a site that has pics of haircuts for round faces?Where can I find a website for haircuts based on my face shape?
I think you might have to sign up for it, but I have used


http://www.thehairstyler.com


for a lot of things. you can choose cuts based on face shape or even upload a pic and place different hairstyles on it.Where can I find a website for haircuts based on my face shape?
Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Pls visit www.ivillage.com for more info on different cuts you wish to know. They even offer haircut services that can choose to fit your face shape.
Get ideas off of websites, but when you go to the stylist bring in ALL the samples you like, not just one. Tell your stylist you want bangs to accentuate the fullness of your face and show the samples of what you like and let them help you.





Hair stylists know a lot about what works for what face shape; they're trained to know.





Hair-Styles.org and 1001 Hairstyles have a lot of images, some of them are down-right-silly straight out of those bizarre outdated fashion magazines but there's some good ideas in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment