Monday, February 22, 2010

Any sites that can give you suggestions for good haircuts according to your face shape?

I'm in serious need of a haircut, but I want one that looks good with my face shape.Any sites that can give you suggestions for good haircuts according to your face shape?
Yes, at http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty鈥?/a>Any sites that can give you suggestions for good haircuts according to your face shape?
I don't kow of any web site but try going to google and type in hair cut for face shapes and see what you get. It might help you a litle bit I hope it does.
ivillage actually has a virtual makeover thing where you can use your own pic and see what styles look good on you. I have used it several times just to get an idea. The only downside is they have a limited amount of hairstyles. You can also change your makeup and eye color on there and stuff. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment