Monday, February 22, 2010

What are some cool haircuts for girls with thick hair?

My hair is terribly thick even when i straighten it so it makes my head look kind of big. I like side fringes and I think any length is cool. Usually I have my hair straightened and my hair is very dark.What are some cool haircuts for girls with thick hair?
I have straightened black hair which is very thick and waist length. :)


Try bangs. I have side bangs coz my face is small heart shaped. I think straight cut bangs would look gud if you have a round face?


Or you could have long layers.What are some cool haircuts for girls with thick hair?
Samee heree! I say choppy layers with side bangs. It looks soo niice. =) Hope I helped.





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You could get selena gomez's look, it is SOOOO cute for girls with thick hair. =D Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment