Monday, February 22, 2010

What are some cute haircuts for thick hair that I straighten everyday?

I have thick hair cut above the shoulder and I straighten it every morning before school. What are some ways that I can cut my hair to make it easier to straighten?What are some cute haircuts for thick hair that I straighten everyday?
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeoverWhat are some cute haircuts for thick hair that I straighten everyday?
dont straghten your hair every day, it kills it. try making pretty curly hair like this : after you take a shower, or dampen your hair, bend over to where your hair is hanging down. use Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Moussing foam wax put large amount in hands and smooth through hair after all hair is coated, grab/ scrunch it all over. stand up and you should have great non frizzy curls... u can use any kind of hair spray to make it stay. i usually staighten my bangs... but to make them not dry out and make you not get split ends, spray a little aveda brilliant damage control spary on ends... hope this helped =] but if you insist on straightening it evry day, use the aveda stuff on all ends to keep from splitting ends =/
i have the same hair as you and i showed this picture to my stylist and she cut it like this http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/200鈥?/a>
cute angles n few layers maybe below the shoulders





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuReoWEz0HV74MddUJfw5pfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090509083130AA7o1cd





answer minee

No comments:

Post a Comment