Monday, February 22, 2010

What are some good haircuts for girls with frizzy hair?

I straighten it but I don't want to anymore. What are some good shampoos from Wal*Mart that are anti-frizz? How should I cut my hair and style it [even when I straighten it]? Use pictures please. I have kinda a high forehead and dark hair and not too dark skin.What are some good haircuts for girls with frizzy hair?
Aussie shampoo's are really good meduim length hair-cuts really workWhat are some good haircuts for girls with frizzy hair?
You should stop straightening your hair OR use heat tamer so it doesn't damage your hair. There is a type of Herbal Essence that is anti-frizz that you can find at Walmart. I'm not sure about the haircut, maybe medium length? I don't know.
cutting it makes it worse same with thinning and layering so if ur doin that stop and just keep straitning it u could wash it and straiten it then do that every other day and just put it up when u take a shower
High foreheads are beautiful, get something that shows it off. Maybe wear your hair up, part it to the sides a little.
My hair is like yours frizzy my hair is like my avatar but try carols daughter look it up email me if u try it

No comments:

Post a Comment