Monday, February 22, 2010

What are some haircuts for long straight hair?

I have really long hair, its past my shoulder blades. I want to keep most of my length. I also have sort of think hair. If you can link me a picture of the haircut.What are some haircuts for long straight hair?
Any haircut is good really.It depends on what type of person you are. You may just want to ask to get it thinned out if you want to keep the length, though. You could get layers. Just look at a bunch of pictures of haircuts or hair you like to get and idea. Or, if you wish, look at pictures of sitemodels. Just search it on Polyvore or google. Your bound to find one you like, they have really cute hair, and there are tons of sitemodels out there, so if one doesn't fit your style, try another.What are some haircuts for long straight hair?
Body and side bangs are key.
short is cute cut your hair up to your chin

No comments:

Post a Comment