Monday, February 22, 2010

What are the best haircuts for extremely thick, pin straight hair?

I recently had my hair straightened using thermal reconditioning. My hair is a few inches below my shoulders and extremely thick. I have never had pin straight hair before, so I have no idea what haircuts/styles to look for. What are the best haircuts, styles, for my new hair type?What are the best haircuts for extremely thick, pin straight hair?
i think bobs, with bangs look super cute on girls with thick, straight hair... but it all depends on your face shape really... there are some websites you can visit all about haircuts... and face shapes... what will look best... some of them you can stick your face on the model and see what it will look like, there fun... gives you alot more options.What are the best haircuts for extremely thick, pin straight hair?
You could tie it it a pony tail, braids(if you want it to be way and pin straight at the same time), a bun and many other styles. Just buy the book HAIR by american Girl and you can find awesome hairstyles in that book and tips.
A bob is nice to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment