Monday, February 22, 2010

What are the best haircuts for long, curly hair without it getting frizzy?

I am in need of a summer haircut for my long, curly hair. I tend to have a serious problem with frizz. I would like a haircut that minimizes frizz, but not too short! Please help!What are the best haircuts for long, curly hair without it getting frizzy?
hey there! i know how hard it to decide on the right haircut, for i have quite a natural thick curly mess atop my head ha ha. i just recently got my hair trimmed because the frizz was getting quite out of control. my dead ends were cut off and my hair was cut into long layers to even out the curls, thickness, and frizz. having long layers really helps to minimize the frizz...or in any curly hair situation :-) i would really recommend getting long layers, you'll look great!What are the best haircuts for long, curly hair without it getting frizzy?
Side bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment