Monday, February 22, 2010

What are good haircuts that make your face less circular?

My cheeks are pretty chubby, but their naturally like that (I'm thin it's just my cheeks). I have high cheek bones and my face is round. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and I need a haircut that will compliment my face shape. HELP PLEASE!What are good haircuts that make your face less circular?
My face is kind of round too. I think the best hair cut for a round face is layered, which is fuller around the top and thinner toward the ends. I usually part my hair in the middle, it makes a big difference. Try to avoid bangs and one length hair cuts.What are good haircuts that make your face less circular?
Hello there


Why not find your own answers?


I found this site you can upload your photo and play with different hairstyles and colors.


Do It Yourself :-)


Here: http://hairstyling.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment