Monday, February 22, 2010

What haircuts would suit a shorter person with a round face?

I am planning to get my haircut, and I don't know what would suit me, so advice is most welcome!What haircuts would suit a shorter person with a round face?
here ya go!





http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/upl鈥?/a>What haircuts would suit a shorter person with a round face?
don't go for wavy or curly.


probably a sleek, straight, look would look cute.


and get some side bangs too maybe.


like a sleek bob maybe?
dont go 4 a short hair cut it will just make u seem smaller and bigger faced go 4 bangs and 2 layers get it cut @ shoulders
Get a a-line and along with that u should get side bangs and part ur hair on the side and get layers:)
curly long hair with bangs, brunette, gives me a *****. (not rly but its good looking)
  • Kelbro Corporation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment