Monday, February 22, 2010

Where can I find interesting haircuts for my long curly brown hair?

I have long, brown, very curly hair. I bleached the ends of my hair, so now they are dead and I'm going to get it cut. It will probably be around shoulder length or somewhat shorter. I get frustrated cause there are not very many options for curly hair when it comes to interesting cuts. I am interested in having some sort of Gothic look, or punk look. Can you direct me to a good website for good haircuts for me? Any tips would be appreciated.Where can I find interesting haircuts for my long curly brown hair?
Hmm... I would think an angled hairstyle would be great except for the fact you have curly hair.People with curly hair usually have straight bangs when they are side swept which is at an angle and it would look cool if you had a point like think to the tip of your bangs. Hair to your shoulders would also be easy and i'm really not trying to make you look preppy at all you'll jsut figure out the outcome when you get your hair cut.Where can I find interesting haircuts for my long curly brown hair?
shave your head bald and get a goth wig

No comments:

Post a Comment