Monday, February 22, 2010

What haircuts or hairstyle would look good on me?

I have a average forhead big checkbones defin jawline that sticks out. I have a small bump in my nose. My hair is long and straight right now. Please help.What haircuts or hairstyle would look good on me?
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/f鈥?/a>


This are also people who have you shape Sophia Loren, Jennifer lopez, elizabeth hurley.it sound like you diamond shapedWhat haircuts or hairstyle would look good on me?
ughh, a picture would help alot .


but it sounds like you would look really good with either side bangs, or straight across bangs,


and then likee a lil bit of a wave!!


or straight hair (bangs out of course) andd half up or a lil poof





for volume (:





good luck !
Long hair and bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment